Volunteers: At the Heart of Human Concerns
With only one full-time staff person, South Milwaukee Human Concerns relies on volunteers to fulfill its important mission of offering help and hope to individuals and families in need.
Volunteers are needed to:
- Sort clothing and household items
- Organize and pack food bags
- Welcome clients
- Help with special projects
- Help with donations or fund drives
- Computer technical support; updating the website
- Grant writing
To express your interest in volunteering, several convenient options are available:
- Submit an online volunteer form by clicking here.
- Call us at 414-764-5340 for more information or to express your interest directly.
- Download the volunteer form by clicking here, and then either mail it to us or drop it off in person at South Milwaukee Human Concerns (SMHC) during our operating hours.
We appreciate your willingness to contribute.
South Milwaukee Human Concerns
Location: 1029 Milwaukee Avenue
Mailing: P.O. Box 314, South Milwaukee, WI 53172
Please help SMHC continue to fulfill its critical mission of help and hope. Donate now.