Volunteers: At the Heart of Human Concerns
With only one full-time staff person, South Milwaukee Human Concerns relies on volunteers to fulfill its important mission of offering help and hope to individuals and families in need.
Volunteers are needed to:
- Sort clothing and household items
- Organize and pack food bags
- Welcome clients
- Help with special projects
- Help with donations or fund drives
- Computer technical support; updating the website
- Grant writing
To volunteer, call 414-764-5340 or download the volunteer form here and mail or bring to SMHC during our open hours.
South Milwaukee Human Concerns
Location: 1029 Milwaukee Avenue
Mailing: P.O. Box 314, South Milwaukee, WI 53172
Please help SMHC continue to fulfill its critical mission of help and hope. Donate now.